Best Quality GMP certified Metronidazole Vaginal Effervescent
Metronidazole vaginal effervescent 200mg tablet
Each tablet contains metronidazole 200mg
This product is used to treat certain types of vaginal infections
(e.g., mixed fungal and bacterial infections).
How to use:
This product is for vaginal use only. Using the applicator, insert
one tablet deep into the vagina, once daily before bedtime for 10
days; or take as directed by your doctor. To help disintegration of
the tablet, moisten the tablet with water before insertion. Insert
the applicator high into the vagina and press the plunger to
release the medication. After each use, clean the applicator with
warm soapy water and rinse well. Continue to use this product until
the full prescribed amount is finished even if symptoms disappear
after a few days. Stopping the product too early may allow the
bacteria/fungi to continue to grow, which may result in a relapse
of the infection. If your symptoms worsen, or have not improved
within 10 days, notify your doctor promptly. You may require
additional medication to treat your condition. Your sexual partner
may require medication to prevent re- infection. Consult your
Vaginal burning/itching; gritty sensation in the vagina; bitter taste; stomach pain or nauseamay occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, notify your
doctor promptly. An allergic reaction to this drug is unlikely, but seek immediate medical attention if
it occurs. Symptoms of an allergic reaction include:rash, itching, swelling, dizziness, trouble breathing. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor
PRECAUTIONS: Tell your doctor your medical history, especially of: seizure disorders, liver disease, nervous system disorder, blood disorders, thyroid problems, adrenal problems, alcohol use, allergies(especially allergies to antibiotics or antifungals such as metronidazole or nystatin). Avoid drinking alcohol while using this product and for at least
one day after finishing this product. Serious side effects such asvomiting, stomach pain, mental/mood changes and vision problems may occur. This product
should be used only when clearly needed during pregnancy. Discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor. The
metronidazole in this product passes into breast milk and may have
undesirable effects on a nursing infant. Consult your doctor before breast-feeding.
Tell your doctor of all prescription and nonprescription medication
you may use, especially of: oral antibiotics or antifungals (e.g.,
metronidazole, nystatin), blood thinners (e.g., warfarin),phenytoin, lithium, disulfiram. Do not start or stop any medicine without doctor or pharmacist
If overdose is suspected, contact your local poison control center or emergency room immediately. US residents can call the US
national poison hotline at 1-800-222-1222. Canadian residents
should call their local poison control center directly. This
product may be harmful if swallowed. Symptoms of overdose may
include nausea and vomiting, loss of coordination, tingling or numbness of the fingers, or seizures.
Do not share this product with others.
If you miss a dose, use it as soon as you remember. If it is near
the time of the next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your
usual dosing schedule. Do not double the dose to catch up.
Store at room temperature between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 to 30
degrees C) away from light and moisture.